Wednesday 4 August 2010

dobbers and medals


Diane Foster, my new best friend, is not only very clever with words, handy with the soldering iron, but she is extremely kind and generous! True to her word she has made all her classmates a dobber which is a jewel like image encased under a glass blob which is then soldered to another to produce a deliciously chunky pendant which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!
I could say that the best thing about it is that it is mine or that it has been made beautifully, but it is the choice of words that makes it so magnificent.......

4 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous!

    Di has done soooo well.....
    and you are a lucky, lucky lady, Danielle!

    ooooh, those really are pretty fab....
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dobbers are MAGIC,
    I can't find the right words to explain how much I LOVE them!
    Is it your little drawing, the face of the little girl?!
    I have prepared Pablo for a future girlfriend from England, he's very interested;)
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they are stunning aren't they! Love how you have photographed them too, it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when I did the collage! I laughed when I was making your 'dobber' -u laughed when u saw it! Fantastic success! U can now wear your medal with pride every time u win a competition! I love smarty pants in her transluscent blue capsule too! So pleased u r all enjoying them! Only our American friends are still waiting - next week must see them arrive stateside!
    Xxdi

    ReplyDelete