Monday 7 February 2011

rabbit years




Just finished combining all the watercolours onto a background for the spoonflower contest which is 'year of the Rabbit' to celebrate the chinese new year....no chinese rabbits in my entry as I went for the very english look of a portrait wall of many years of rabbits instead! I downloaded the background from a fabulous website called Lost and Taken which supplies high resolution downloads (free!) of the most amazing textures- cheating I know - but I'm actually supposed to be working at the day job today, not entering more competitions!

5 comments:

  1. Hey danielle! I love the backgrounds – will check out the site - I think your paintings
    Look mighty fine grouped together on the lovely background – like a beautiful watercolour version of the print room!!! Im whispering this Comment! xxdi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...just love your rabbit portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up!
    I think that the English Style is quite "proper" my friend!
    Good luck in the contest...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely... You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 8th well done Danielle - people love your work :)

    ReplyDelete